Pages

Feb 6, 2009

Sneak Peek at Vanquish's Upcoming Album

Vanquish
Photo by Vanquish Fan Graphics

My favorite local band from Richmond/Hampton Roads, Virginia is Vanquish. I mentioned them in one of my earlier posts and post updates as I can. I manage a fan page on myspace dedicated to promoting this awesome metal band. The page promotes other local musicians and other bands I like as well but mainly, it's there because I wanted to bring more exposure to this talented group of musicians.

Vanquish
Photo by Vanquish Fan Graphics

The band has been working hard for over a year now on putting together their second album and will soon be releasing the album. They've uploaded two tracks from the new album on their official myspace page so their fans can get a preview and give them some feedback. One of the songs they posted is Lost Cause, which you can listen to (the demo version) and watch them perform in this video clip my sister took for me during one of their NorVA performances. I uploaded it to my YouTube page, along with a few other videos I have of them from their shows.



I figure I ought to post some of the collages I put together of the band members to introduce my readers to the band members. (After all, I am a Photoshop artist myself).






Please be sure to visit the band's myspace page and listen to their music! If you're a myspace user, please be sure to add them to your favorite band friends, too. And don't forget to check out the gydget I created for metal music lovers like myself. I have the narrow version displayed on the right hand column of this blog.


No comments: