Pages

Sep 20, 2011

Two Thoughts on Tuesday


As we get closer to the release of Twilight's Breaking Dawn and with lots of Hollywood talk surrounding the upcoming Snow White and the Huntsman movie, I was thinking about Kirsten Stewart today. She stars in both of those movies.

I feel somewhat embarrassed to admit it but when I first watched Kirsten Stewart in the 2002 movie, Panic Room, I actually thought she was a teen-aged boy.  Seriously!  I think it was her tomboyish looks that made me think that, even though her character in the movie was that of Sarah Altman, the daughter of Meg Altman (played by Jodie Foster).


Nine years later, I definitely do not think that the same thing about Kirsten Stewart.  In fact, I think she's really grown up to be a very lovely young lady.  (Better-looking once she kicks that skin-damaging cigarette habit). 

In any case, from her youth to her adulthood days, I think Kirsten Stewart is a very talented actress.  She can display fear, anxiety, pain, and what have you so believably that you can relate to her movie character very easily.  Maybe that's half the reason why a lot of young fans want to be "Bella"...


Hmmm...or then again, maybe they just want to be that girl in Edward Cullen's (Robert Pattinson's) arms...What girl wouldn't?  Oh yeah, a Team Jacob fan - that's who!!!.






Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers and to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
Post a Comment