Pages

Jul 14, 2012

The Civil Wars Music


One of the best things about popular movies is that they often come with awesome soundtracks. I especially liked the music I heard on The Hunger Games Soundtrack, particularly the tracks that included the folk pop duo, The Civil Wars.



After hearing them on the soundtrack, I decided to find their album and finally got my own copy to listen to. I've just been drawn to the beautifully enchanting voice of Joy Williams and the soft, enthralling sound of her partner, John Paul White. Together, they make music that just relaxes me without making me sleepy.  I could just sit back and listen to their album "Barton Hallow" over and over again. I know it's a far cry from all that hard I've been listening to over the years. I still love rock music, but when it comes time to mellow down, The Civil Wars is one band I'm really enjoying!

Check out their music at their Official Website or preview it with this video below:


No comments: