Pages

Jul 20, 2012

August 18th

"The world will be watching." - and so will I !!!  I can't wait for August 18th!  That's when The Hunger Games comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray.  I am pre-ordering my copy so I can get it early.  Don't laugh...a lot of online retailers send out the copies early so you can receive them on the actual release date (if not, very close to).  Even my teenage son is anxious to see it again (maybe he likes Katniss?  lol...I'm gonna have to tease him about that).  Anyway, you all ought to pre-order your copy today, too!!!  Go to Amazon.com now!!!

1 comment:

Ophelia said...

I've finally gotten a chance to read the Hunger Games trilogy and am currently on the third and final book! I am determined to finish the series before the movie comes out on Blu-ray/DVD (never did get to see it in the movie theater when it came out, though I really wanted to). Looking forward to seeing the movie too, finally, in just a few more weeks! :)