Pages

Aug 31, 2010

Two Thoughts - Two Cicadas

This week I was going over some of my image files and came across these cicada pictures I took one night. As I was entering my front door, I noticed something unusual sticking out from the side of the door.
Until that night, I had never seen a cicada up close like that. Nor have I ever seen one transforming into its adult body. It was just amazing!

Did you know that there's a UK band called Cicada? Yes, the band has a unique electronica sound that you can dance to and yet still enjoy as ambient music as your day goes by. Check them out on FACEBOOK or on MYSPACE. Better yet, visit the OFFICIAL CICADA MUSIC website.

Here's a pretty cool video by Cicada that I thought you all might enjoy. Check it out:

And before you leave this page, don't forget to click the blinking button below and check out other BlogDumps Top Site Tuesday posts for other bloggers' Two Thoughts this Tuesday!

Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be  #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking  between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!
Post a Comment