Pages

Mar 5, 2010

I'm Dreaming about Evanescence

Concert Photo By David Atlas
I can't wait for Evanescence to go on tour again. My hubby and I attended their concert at the Ted Constant Convocation Center in Norfolk, Virginia a couple of years ago and we had a blast. Amy Lee is like an angel onstage and you could easily get mesmerized by her beauty and voice. (That's why my husband jokingly says she's the only woman he'd ever leave me for).

Kidding aside, Evanescence recently went into the studio to start recording their next album. It's about time! Their last album, The Open Door, was released in 2006. So it's been almost 4 years since we've heard anything new from them.


A single from the upcoming album has been released and is available as a download from Amazon. "Together Again", as the single is titled, was a song that didn't make the cut into the last album. However, it was brought out as their artist contribution to the Haiti fund-raising efforts of the music industry. I can't wait to hear the full album when it comes out...definitely going to get a copy and add it to my hubby's Evanescence CD collection!

 

I sure hope Evanescence starts touring soon and includes our city in their schedule.  Until then, I guess I'll be dreaming about Evanescence (tee-hee!  I'm sure my hubby will be dreaming even more!)

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

I am completely enthralled by Amy Lee and her voice.

Liggybee said...

Barbara, she also has excellent stage presence. She makes you feel right at home watching them perform.