Pages

Jun 3, 2014

Zombies are Coming!

Zombies are coming!  zombies are coming!  LOL! 

I had to laugh during my lunch break yesterday when I looked out the lunchroom door towards the shipping department (our warehouse) and saw this unexpected sight:



That reminds me, now that my TV addiction (The Blacklist) is on their season break, I am totally absorbed in another addiction...zombie stories!  I watched my Blu-Ray copy of World War Z a couple times since I got it.  I totally felt like jumping off my seat and giving those zombies a  good whack in the head myself!  Gotta save those kids...



A scene from World War Z movie starring Brad Pitt, Mireilee Enos, and Daniella Kertesz

And when it's just me and my Nook, I am reading Chrissy Peebles' The Zombie Chronicles.  I started reading it because the first book was offered FREE( on Amazon and on B&N's Nook).  But when I finished that book, I really felt like I needed to know what happens next.  Just like many books of a series, you want to know what happens to the characters as they try desperately to make it to their destinations without getting seriously hurt or losing more of their companions along the way.  And will they even make it at all?

The books in Chrissy Peeble's The Zombie Chronicles: Apocaplype Infection Unleashed series


I just like the twists in the relationships of the characters...and why they ended up on this seemingly hopeless journey together.  It's not like other zombie stories or novels I have come across. I highly recommend this series if you are into young adult novels and want to get in on the action.

Anyway, those are two thoughts I had to get out and share for Two Thoughts on Tuesday at BlogDumps...how about my other readers sharing their thoughts, too?  Click on the blinking button below and share with us...or at least, check out our thoughts. 




Come
Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!
The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers and to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

No comments: