Pages

Dec 18, 2010

Dreams and their meanings


I had some really interesting dreams last night so I thought I'd check out the Dream Moods dictionary to find out what they might mean.


For one, I was looking out the window of my house and was observing people in the garden. It seems I belonged to some sort of "vegetable garden co-op" wherein my neighbors and I would share vegetables that we were growing in our gardens. I checked out the symbolic meanings of these aspects.


Looking out the window:
To dream that you are looking out the window, signifies your outlook on life, your consciousness and your point of view. It also refers to your intuition and awareness.


Seeing a vegetable garden:
To see a vegetable or fruit garden in your dream, indicates that your hard work and diligence will pay off in the end. It is also symbolic of stability, potential, and inner growth. You need to cultivate a new skill or nurture your spiritual and personal growth.

Hmm...positive meanings!  I guess that means this cold, snowy weather is not going to spoil my week-end!  LOL!  Have a great week-end, everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your header! I died a bit when I saw Ville!

AngelBaby said...

I am going to check out what some of my dreams mean now. I did not know this dictionary even existed.

I came by to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year filled with love, blessings, peace and joy.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

harvey said...

I never thought that there is a dictionary for dreams. Thank you so much for sharing, I can now search for the meaning of my dreams. Don't know how accurate the dictionary is but I think this well help a lot to give me guide on what my dream wants to tell me. Thanks!