Pages

Sep 9, 2010

The End of Me and Gavin Rossdale


I can't believe I missed the premiere of Apocalyptica's first single from their new album 7th Symphony. The new tune is The End of Me which features the 40-ish yet still hot daddy (and ~ sigh! ~ happily married to Gwen Stefani) Gavin Rossdale.




In case you didn't know, Apocalyptica's new album is now available in stores.  You can also order a copy very easily thru Amazon and iTunes. Other fantastic guest vocalists on this album include Brent Smith of Shinedown and Lacey of Flyleaf.  If you were impressed with the Worlds Collide album, then you're gonna want to get 7th Symphony for your collection.  This new album is gonna rock your you know what off!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay C. said...

The director did an amazing job with that video. Very good!!!

One of The Guys said...

That's a good tune!

I see this hot couple in the box of tennis great Roger Federer at the US Open. I'm sure they'll be there today when he plays.

Of course I'm really only checking out Gwen Stefani. Ridiculous!

Have a great weekend.

healy said...

Yeah Alisa you are right. . .I love this couple, there songs signifies what i feel right now eer