Pages

Jul 7, 2009

Ice Cream

Did you come by my page today looking for something on rock music (because I'm a cool headbanging mama? LOL!) Or did you stop by because I often post something about my latest favorite book and movie - Twilight? Well, SURPRISE!!! Today, I'm going to tell you about something I can't resist - ice cream!!!

Ice Cream Game
No, I didn't mean the Ice Cream Game, silly! I mean ice cold, creamy, yummy, delicious ice cream with whipped cream, drizzling hot fudge, chopped nuts, and red cherries on top. Yes, just like a good ole banana split sundae!

banana split sundae
Yes, place a bowl like this in front of me and watch it disappear. Oh gosh, I'm making myself hungry now. By the way, you don't have to break a good healthy diet to enjoy a treat like this. There are actually gluten free, casein free, soy free, and even dairy free recipes for ice cream and other cold treats that can be easily made. I recommend checking out the book Mother Necessity Gluten Free/Casein Free Ice Cream, Smoothies & Protein ShakesIce Cream by Cristin Fergus for more on that. Meanwhile, I can't write anymore. I have to head over to my freezer and see what I've got!

Smiley



Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!
The purpose of this Meme is to encourage Networking between bloggers and to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
Post a Comment