Pages

Jul 7, 2009

Ice Cream

Did you come by my page today looking for something on rock music (because I'm a cool headbanging mama? LOL!) Or did you stop by because I often post something about my latest favorite book and movie - Twilight? Well, SURPRISE!!! Today, I'm going to tell you about something I can't resist - ice cream!!!

Ice Cream Game
No, I didn't mean the Ice Cream Game, silly! I mean ice cold, creamy, yummy, delicious ice cream with whipped cream, drizzling hot fudge, chopped nuts, and red cherries on top. Yes, just like a good ole banana split sundae!

banana split sundae
Yes, place a bowl like this in front of me and watch it disappear. Oh gosh, I'm making myself hungry now. By the way, you don't have to break a good healthy diet to enjoy a treat like this. There are actually gluten free, casein free, soy free, and even dairy free recipes for ice cream and other cold treats that can be easily made. I recommend checking out the book Mother Necessity Gluten Free/Casein Free Ice Cream, Smoothies & Protein ShakesIce Cream by Cristin Fergus for more on that. Meanwhile, I can't write anymore. I have to head over to my freezer and see what I've got!

Smiley



Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!
The purpose of this Meme is to encourage Networking between bloggers and to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

No comments: