Pages

Jul 6, 2009

Thank You, BlogDump Readers!

I was pretty thrilled to see my site included in the top hot blogs of the day at BlogDumps when I checked it out this morning.

BlogDumps
I know it's hard to see it in the pic but if you click on it, you can see the actual size image I copied off my screen so I can remember to thank BlogDump and the readers who check out my blog from there.


By the way, I think for my next post, I'm going to participate in BlogDumps' Top Site Tuesday Theme and see what happens...Oh yeah, thank you again, BlogDumps!!!

3 comments:

Wolfbernz said...

We are glad to have you in the BlogDumps Community!

All the best,
Wolfbernz

Trina said...

Thank you for Joining the BlogDmps Community! We are excited to have you and I totally enjoyed visiting your blog today!

Happy Blogging!
--Trina

Liggybee said...

I thank you both for commenting! The Favorite Food or Dessert post was very fun to do...I was at work earlier today and couldn't visit everyone's blogs but I'm off now and will head on over to see everyone's posts. Thanks again, Wolfbernz and Trina!