Pages

Apr 3, 2009

Afraid? Don't Be...

Week-end's coming. If you're an avid reader like me, you've probably already read Stephenie Meyer's Twilight. If you haven't read it yet, well you're missing out. The book's already been made into a movie and the movie's already out on DVD. So what are you waiting for? Tee-hee! I feel like I'm plugging the movie here. Actually, I wanted to plug the book and get you to see the bookmarks I created for Twilighters...
Jacob Black bookmarkEdward Cullen bookmark





















Another fine work from Digi-Gal Designs


Hey, if any of you Twilight fans out there like these, go ahead and copy them and print them out for bookmarks...enjoy the Twilight moments with me. And be sure to listen to Twilight Soundtrack (Special Edition CD/DVD)while you read your copy of The Twilight Saga Collection! :)

4 comments:

Ophelia said...

Those are such awesome bookmarks you made! I love them, especially the Jacob Black one! :)

Liggybee said...

Thank you for the compliment. I think I will send them to some of the Twilight Fan Sites I frequent and share them with other fans...

Alice Patterson said...

I haven't read the book yet. I wonder if it is on kindle? Your bookmarks are beautiful. I am in awe that you made them. I can't even figure out how to fix my http error, much less make something.

Liggybee said...

Thanks again for the compliment...I don't use kindle but I do know it's a growing media form. I've been a bibliomaniac since I was a kid so I haven't developed a liking for kindle just yet. But yes, the Twilight Series is available on Kindle.