Pages

Apr 5, 2009

Poor Bella - Torn Between Two Loves!

It think it's so cool what a lot of TWILIGHTTwilight fans have created and shared online. I found these two really cute depictions of a poor Bella SwanBella Swan, torn between her two loves - Edward CullenEdward Cullen and Jacob BlackJacob Black. The second one's the first humorous one I found.

Twilight Lovers
Photo from Blushing Bella's Flickr page


Photo from Liholeti's Flickr page

By the way, I recently joined a Twilight Fan Site that I shared some of my Twilight digital art works on. I thought I'd post a link here for other fans who might be interested in joining as well. There are a number of other fan sites but only a handful of them seem to be updated regularly. One site that is updated frequently is the Twilighters Anonymous page. The widget I have on my sidebar is from that site. Check it out for the latest news and photos on your favorite Twilight movie cast member.

Twilight Fan Art

1 comment:

My Life Thinking said...

Very nice, I like this post!