Pages

Jun 3, 2009

Quick look at the New Moon movie stills

I hope that those who read my blog for the music posts don't get tired of me posting about the Twilight Saga, but it's just such a popular topic right now (plus I'm a huge fan myself) that I wanted to share some New Moon movie stills that I came across today.

Twilighters Anonymous (see mini-banner link on the I Recommend section of my right column) posted some movie stills from the recently released movie trailer. The pictures are pretty cool! I felt quite surprised to see how the still picture differed so much from what I remember seeing in the trailer. I guess because the trailer seemed to move so quickly that the details just escaped me (no matter how many million times I feel like I watched it). For instance, I really didn't recognize this picture of Jacob Black showing those muscles (thus making a lot of women wish Taylor Lautner were already at least 18!!!).

Taylor Lautner
Then again, here's a look at a very hungry Laurent (Edi Gathegi) getting anxious to sink his jaws into a scared and heartbroken Bella. And to think, he seemed like such a more self-controlled, peace-loving vampire in the first movie! Ha! That's a vampire for ya! Damn traitors...you can't trust them! (Go, Team Jacob!!! lol!)

Edi Gathegi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Your blog is awesome! Thanks for being my follower on The Danger Magnet. Unfortunately, I won't be posting on blogspot anymore, so please follow me on my new blog:

http://thedangermagnet.org

You may want to update your bookmarks because I will be deleting the old blog. Please visit my new blog and let me know what you think.

I hope to see you there! :-D

xoxo
Ana Cristina

Unknown said...

Hello, it's me again. :)

You can still follow me on my new blog, since it's under Wordpress. Just add me to your dashboard with the new address:

http://thedangermagnet.org

and you should be able to see my updates.

Let me know if you need anymore help!

Liggybee said...

I didn't realize I could add the URL to my blogger dashboard...now I can follow the Danger Magnet at her new home! :)

Thanks again, Ana Cristina!!!

LazyKing said...

I'm not a Twilight fan (didnt read the books and didnt like the first movie) but the new trailer is very promising about the movie.