Pages

Apr 15, 2009

April 16th is Blog Reader Appreciation Day


It means a lot to me to know that since I've started this blog, there have been over 7000 views on my blog so far. What's so cool to me is knowing that I've had readers come across my page from all over the world. Even though not everyone likes to leave comments on things they read, I feel glad to know that my thoughts and writings are shared with others. (Thanks!!!)

If you ever noticed the little feedjit map widget I have on my side bar, it shows the countries that my readers have come from. The top four countries to have readers visit LiggyzDreamz™ are:
United States [37%]
France [8%]
United Kingdom [6%]
Canada [6%]

Don't worry, I have no idea who you are. The map doesn't give me any personal information, just a broad look at where my readers come from and which posts are popular. As a matter of fact, in the North American region, these are the top five most read or most visited posts:
LiggyzDreamz™: Seether's "Careless Whisper" remake [23%]
LiggyzDreamz™: Twilight's Bella and Jacob fan art [5%]
LiggyzDreamz™: New Moon - new movie poster [4%]
LiggyzDreamz™: Dora the Explorer Grows Up [2%]
LiggyzDreamz: Criticism on the Twilight Critics [1%]

Anyway, I thought I'd give you a little feedback on this page. Thank you for taking the time to read my posts. I'd love to hear back from more of you sometime. Let me know what you think about my posts, okay? Until then, have a safe rest of the week and as Aerosmith sings, dream on...

2 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks for participating in Blog Reader Appreciation Day!

Lindsay C. said...

You're definitely most welcome...luv your posts about local musicians, especially.