Pages

Apr 22, 2009

Any Twilight Fans Out There On Myspace?

I was wondering if any TWILIGHT fans out there use Myspace and still have the 1.0 (original) layout. I made some myspace contact tables for TWILIGHTTwilight fans, but they are only useable in the original layout. I'm going to post them here in case you might want to use them.

Twilight Bella and Edward
To use this Bella/Edward contact table, use this code:



Twilight Edward
To use this Edward Cullen contact table, use this code:



Twilight Jacob
To use this Jacob Black contact table, use this code:



Twilight Victoria


(If by chance you find a coding error with my post, kindly let me know so I can fix it--thanks!) By the way, you can find me promoting heavy metal music on myspace at
Myspace Profile Pic
Vanquish Fan Graphics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i haven't seen those movies but those contact boxes are awesome! good job!