Pages

Mar 15, 2008

Carbon Leaf

Last night was nice!  The weather was just optimal for the outdoor Shamrock Party that was held in the City Center at Oyster Point (part of Newport News).  There sure were a lot of people there (especially in the Green Beer lines)!  The City Center sure was packed!


One of the nicest things about the party was the free concert!  A Richmond-based band called Carbon Leaf performed from 7:30 to 9:00 pm. I think my kids had a blast there, since this was the first time I got to take them to see a rock band play onstage.  At first it was kind of hard for the little ones to see over crowd standing in front of us but I was able to get them closer so they could actually see the band perform. 





(Sorry my pictures didn’t come out too clear...I had to take most my pics with my hand up in the air holding the camera ).  Anyway, I hope everyone’s enjoying their week-end, too!  Stay safe everyone!!!


 


For more information about the band, go to their official page.


No comments: