Pages

Mar 17, 2017

Cheers to St. Paddy's Day


I normally like to plan ahead but nowadays, it seems I'm too busy to do that. While spontaneity is really fun, I sometimes feel like I end up greeting people for birthdays late (not on purpose!). And now, it's St. Patrick's Day and everyone is either already out celebrating or already home and in bed. But I wanted to wish everyone that still reads my blog a happy celebration...so here's my late greeting post!

And since I'm also a health afficionado (as I profess to be in my Twitter profile and in another blog I work with), I wanted to remind my readers to drink any alcoholic beverages in moderation and try keep your bodies alkaline with mineral rich alkaline water. During the past 12 years, I've learned that many degenerative diseases and ailments can actually be improved (if not reversed) by alkalizing your body and by balancing it with trace minerals which are lacking in most diets. You can read more about it here - CLICK TO READ.

But I'm going to get back to my music app (I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sirius XM!) and listen to the Ozzy Channel. If you ever get a chance to subscribe to Sirius XM, I recommend my three favorite channels - The Ozzy Channel, Octane, and Hair Nation. They rock!

Till then, enjoy your St. Patrick's Day (or your Green Day Celebration) and rock on...

1 comment:

Cperz said...

I have been off the Internet for more than a week so I am super slow at seeing your St. Paddy's day post. Very interesting about alkaline water. I, too am always interested in healthy lifestyle changes. I will be researching this after getting caught up on blogging today.

Hope all is well at your end. Nothing exciting here but keeping crazy busy.