Pages

Jun 14, 2017

Liggy's Back!


Yes, that really is Johnny Depp...and yes, that's really me!  But ha-ha, we really weren't together in that pic. I Photoshopped my face over Amber Heard's face in that photo after their much-publicized divorce and just kept it around for fun. You know, that just goes to show that not every thing you see on the Internet is real.

What is real, though, is that I'm going to try to blog more on this page from now on. If you notice, I also changed my blog title from LiggyzDreamz™ to The Liggybee Zone.  I thought the new name is more fitting since my webpage address uses "liggybee" in it.

I've also set up a Facebook Fan Page for this blog (just because it seems almost everyone I know has a Facebook profile these days). I haven't done much on it yet, but if you've already been a reader here and would like to follow me on Facebook, please feel free to "Like" The Liggybee Zone on Facebook.

That's it for now...I will be back again shortly!


No comments: