Pages

Feb 4, 2016

Superbowl Sunday

 
Guess what I'm watching this Sunday...yep! Superbowl 50!  I admit, I'm not really a big football fan but I do watch a few games and I especially look forward to the Superbowl.  This year, I'm excited to see the Denver Broncos and the Carolina Panthers play for the title.  I won't tell you who I'm rooting for though.

One of the things I enjoy during the Superbowl are seeing some new creative commercials - although they seem to be getting disappointingly lackluster the past few years.  Hopefully the advertising giants will come up with something exciting enough to bounce back with this year.

This year's half-time show will feature the band Coldplay.  I hope they can surpass the uplifting and memorable performance by U2 at the 2002 Superbowl.  You can reminisce it here with me:



No comments: