Pages

Aug 4, 2015

Gwen and Gavin No More


How disappointing!  One of rock music's most fashionable and hottest-looking couples are divorcing after 12 years of marriage!  They ask for their privacy at this time, but I'm sure there are lots of fans out there wondering what went wrong.  I don't know...showbiz and marriage are pretty much two ingredients that just don't mix very well. 


As much as I love these two performers, I personally think they should've kept their careers separate from one another.  I mean, seriously, did you see any signs of their relationship falling apart before they started working with one another on their projects?  

While I quietly mourn the breakup of these hot-looking exes, let's listen to Gavin Rossdale's Love Remains The Same and hope that other people in love can manage to stay in love (or at least find that love again when it seems to have walked away from their relationship).  After that, let's go back in time and relive our old Gwen Stefani favorites from her No Doubt days in Tragic Kingdom. Remember her famous heartbreak song Don't Speak? Perfect time for it, don't you think?

1 comment:

Mobile App Developers said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.