Pages

Aug 13, 2012

Two Short Thoughts for Tuesday


I just have a few short thoughts to share this Tuesday.  Speaking of short, Miley Cyrus got a haircut - a really short one, too! You know, with the picture she tweeted (that one above), she actually looks kinda cute with it, I think. That fun, pixie cut just radiates her youthfulness and cheerful personality. I remember doing something like that with my hair when I was her age.  I don't think I looked quite as good with it, though.


My second thought is how quick some people are to poke fun at celebrities.  I mean, how long ago did Miley tweet that photo of hers and already you see pictures like the one below go viral? 


Okay...I probably wouldn't think it was so funny if it were me, but I suppose when you're as famous as Miley Cyrus, you had better develop a tough skin and be able to take jokes because things like that are gonna happen whether you like it or not.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week! The Hunger Games movie comes out on Blu-Ray and DVD in 5 days!!!  I've already pre-ordered my copy!!!  Woot whoo!!!



Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers and to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

6 comments:

Trina said...

Wow! That looks like a retro pic from the 80's! I didn't even recognize her - what a difference from her young, long hair... guess it's her "I'm grow up!" look.

Not bad really, she pulls it off well.... wondering though if you have a pic of you with hair like that ;)

Clicks!
--Trina

Cperz said...

I am with Trina, I wouldn't of recognized her. Maybe the combo of the hair color and the cut.

I heard today that Miley is going to be a regular on Two and a Half Men as Jakes girlfriend. I didn't see that coming.


Have a great week, Liggy!

Click

Liggybee said...

Yes, Cheryl, I heard about Miley going on Two and a Half Men. That would be kinda neat! Jake has changed so much!!!

Liggybee said...

Oh, Trina, when I got my hair cut that short it was because my best friend and I were trying to be with the "in" crowd. But she went a step further and went to a barber to get her hair cut short. Anyhow, I didn't like I looked so I avoided cameras at all costs...LOL!!!

Wolfbernz said...

Hi Liggy

I guess everyone has to make that grown up statement at one point in their career. I don't think it looks bad.

Clicks
Wolf

Anonymous said...

Well, Liggy, I don't have much to say about the haircut and my Inner Curmudgeon has to much to say. So I think we'll leave it at that.

Clicks, Bud