Pages

Mar 27, 2012

Two Thoughts Tuesday


First off, The Hunger Games movie was released this past week-end - whoot whoo!!! And it was the #1 box office draw, too - whoot whoo again!!!


No, I'm not posting a movie review this time because - believe it or not - I actually haven't gone to see it yet. I stopped watching movies during the first week-end release after deciding that I was never going to put up with the annoyances of people constantly pushing or kneeing the back of my seat (among the many other rude behaviors many movie-goers seem to think is acceptable inside a dark room where other people are simply trying to have an enjoyable time). So I either wait for a movie to be out a little while or I get it as soon as it comes out on DVD/BluRay.  In the meantime, I'm still reading Mockingjay, the third book of the trilogy. 


So, my next thought is The Avengers movie is coming out the week-end of my birthday.  Hmm...now, I know I said I don't see movies the first week-end of its release, but this one has such an amazing, awesome cast...plus it's gonna be my birthday...what do you think I should do?




Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers and to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
Post a Comment