Pages

Nov 12, 2011

Countdown to Breaking Dawn


The countdown clock is ticking and it's less than a week now before we officially get to see Breaking Dawn on the big screen. I am sooooooo excited!!! In a way, following the Twilight Saga is either like watching your friends grow up through high school and beyond. You go through their struggles and feel like you've been there with them. You just wanna know what they do next and hope everything works out. Or, it's like watching your kids grow up and have to make those very difficult life-changing decisions. What to do, what to do?!!!



To ease the tension off this unbearable wait for Breaking Dawn, here's a really entertaining clip from the movie. Did you notice Ellen DeGeneres in it before? (LOL!!!)


2 comments:

Ophelia said...

Thanks for sharing that clip with Ellen! She is such a funny woman! I love the Twilight series, but I also love the parodies. Have you seen Vampire Sucks? It's hilarious! I just couldn't stop laughing. I watched it twice and I still found it funny the second time around. Heck, I'd be willing to watch it a third time if I had the chance!

Liggybee said...

I didn't see Vampire Sucks but I heard about it. I think I need to see it. Sounds really funny.