Pages

Jun 1, 2010

Have I Seen Her Face Before?



I watched You Don't Mess With The Zohan yesterday and noticed how familiar Emmanuelle Chriqui (who starred opposite Adam Sandler) looked. She reminded me a lot of Nina Dobrev, who is popularly known as Elena in the TV series, The Vampire Diaries


Until I did a little research and learned that Emmanuelle is almost 10 years older than Nina, I didn't want to believe they are two different people.  Aside from their looks, both ladies are from Canada. Nina moved to Canada when she was two; Emmanuelle, on the other hand, was born in Montreal, Quebec.  Similarly, both actresses took acting classes and started working in the performing arts at a young age.


Perhaps what really surprised me the most is that Emmanuelle Chriqui appeared in a music video of my favorite Hinder song, "Lips of An Angel". Check it out for yourself in the video below.


1 comment:

Trina said...

The similarities are uncanny! It's amazing how you can spot these people and remember their names and faces so well!

--Trina