Pages

Nov 7, 2008

Love Remains The Same

I recently came across a website where you can find lyrics to songs and get them in a cool widget that you could paste on any website. You can even customize the colors to match your page if you like. It's a pretty neat tool a fan could even use on their social networking profiles. Here's one I found and customized for a song I just kinda fell in love with after hearing it on the radio. It's Gavin Rossdale's "Love Remains The Same" from his WanderlustWanderlust album.


- Gavin Rossdale Lyrics

And if you want to create a little music player for it, there's another cool site I found where you can do just that. Check out this one I made for Gavin Rossdale's song!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



The song appears on the Nights in Rodanthe Soundtrack. I think the song really captures the beautiful and intense emotions that are brought about in the book by Nicholas Sparks. I recently read the book (in six hours!) and truly enjoyed it. It was a book I found very difficult to set down. I should probably post a separate blog about my thoughts on the book because I could say so much about it.


If you like reading romance novels, you should get that book and read it. And get the soundtrack to listen to in the background...


1 comment:

Ophelia said...

It's been a while since I've read Nights in Rodanthe. I should probably read it again before I watch the movie to refresh my memory. :) But that'll be a little while since I'm planning to just wait until it comes out on DVD. I'm not quite in the mood to watch something that will surely make me cry for days!

In the meantime, though, I'm really looking forward to seeing Twilight at the movie theater, real soon! I think the movie might even be better than the book, or at least I think it will have more action! My heart skips a beat whenever I see the trailers. It looks really exciting!