Pages

Oct 7, 2021

My TOP 5 Dirty Songs

These are my picks for the Top 5 Songs with "Dirty" in the title. I wouldn't say this is in order of the best, but if I mention them in a specific order, then it's probably because I think they're more memorable in order.
Here they are:

Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson is truly the King of Pop. Talented as he was, he was very versatile in his musical talents. This song, Dirty Diana, from his seventh studio album entitled "Bad", is a much edgier sound than his earlier music. Oddly enough, Diana (Princess of Wales) had told him that this was one of her personal favorite songs. In any case, this song revealed a more adult side of Michael Jackson that was never seen much in his younger adult days.



Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by AC/DC

Did you know that this album was released in Australia and Europe in 1976 but was not released in the U.S. until 1981, more than a year after lead singer Bon Scott's death?



Talk Dirty to Me by Poison

Poison has always been one of my favorite hair bands - and really, my favorite genre of music. Those glam bands or hair bands were just so much fun to listen to, both LIVE and on the radio (because CDs cost so much back then). I really could never get enough listening to bands like Poison. And luckily for them, they made my list of Top 5 "Dirty" songs.


Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects

This popular band formed in 1999 in Oklahoma, where a lot of famous musicians originated. They're another fun band to listen to and party with (not like I have ever partied with them but you can play their music at parties and have a really good time).


If you made it this far on my blog post, I was hoping you weren't actually counting because I'm missing a 5th song. Haha! I know there are many other songs with "Dirty" in their titles, but if they don't come to my mind rightaway - what does that tell you? They're obviously NOT in my Top List.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my list and watched some of these videos I shared. It's been a rough year going on two for most of the world. Let's try to get back into having fun again.

No comments: