Pages

Feb 13, 2012

Two Romantic Thoughts for Tuesday


Hearts image © Copyright Arizona Kate

I have two thoughts to share this Tuesday!  First, it's Valentine's Day...and I hope we all do what the day symbolizes for many, which is to share love with others.  Love isn't something you can keep to yourself.  Now really, how can you?  If you have love, you want nothing more than to be able to share it.  And that's what I wish for this day.

My second thought is...
My hubby and I are waiting till the week-end for our Valentine's date.  I know!  Why?!  You see, he's agreed to go see a chick flick with me and I don't want to go out when everybody and their boyfriend or girlfriend, lover, spouse, or significant other is gonna be out celebrating.  Not for me!  I want to go when I know neither one of us has to wake up early to go to work the next day and we don't have to worry if we're standing in a long line to get in a restaurant or movie theater or wherever it is we decide to go.


So for me, I want to see Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum in The Vow!!!   I love Rachel McAdams.  To me, she's like the new Meg Ryan - so adorable with her school-girl like charm and yet so appealing as a woman in love, especially when it comes to those romantic movies.  And Channing Tatum looks perfect for this movie.  Although I didn't really like him in Dear John, I think his role in The Vow is more suitable for him.  Perhaps he was more into this role than in Dear John, hence the better performance.  But that's just judging from the movie trailers alone.  I need to see the movie to really judge that.

Guess I'll have to let you know next week...

 


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers and to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

3 comments:

Cperz said...

I will look forward to your movie "review". The trailer looks cute. My husband is out of town for 3 weeks so no V Day happening here to speak of but am ok to push off Valentines for a later date.

We also like going to the movies during the week when the theaters are nearly empty. Hope you enjoy the movie.

Wolfbernz said...

Hi Liggy,

What a great idea, fighting the masses is never any fun. Have a great time!

Happy Valentines Day!
Clicks
Wolf

Trina said...

Have fun at the movies!

Happy Valentines Day!

--Trina