Pages

Aug 30, 2009

Taking a break

I'm trying to revise my layout but I'm getting hungry and have a few other errands I got to run today so I'm going to take a break. So please pardon the mess on my page. I'll put back my referral links and all that when I get done with my errands today.

** Happy Sunday **

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I tweaked my layout some more. One of my major changes is the addition of a banner I photoshopped to represent my site and my personality better. The previous layout was cool but some people (like my sister) missed the banners I used to display on my page. So I looked for a template that would help me do the job. :)

It's almost dinner time now so I'd better start cooking. Decided to have cheeseburgers tonight. Yum-yum!!!
Post a Comment