Pages

Mar 12, 2009

Twilight DVD Release Parties

Twilight DVD

It's coming soon...the Twilight (Two-Disc Special Edition) will be out on DVD on March 20th! Many cities will be hosting their own DVD release parties. Remember when Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)came out and fans flocked all the bookstores midnight for its release? Well, if you don't remember, that's okay...I didn't think it was a big deal myself when I heard about it because I hadn't yet read Twilight (the first book in the saga) at the time. It wasn't until I read the book that I realized what all the buzz was about.

Anyway, one of the most popular Hampton Roads area bands, Star33, will be playing an acoustic show at the DVD Release party being held next week at the Barnes and Nobles store at MacArthur Center in Downtown Norfolk. I thought I'd mention this because I've met the guys from Star33 and caught a few of their shows over the past two years. I'll blog about them later. In the meantime, if you're a Twilighter like me, check out your local bookstore schedule in case they're having a party, too. Or if not, be sure you grab yourself a copy of the DVD before they sell out.

No comments: