Pages

Feb 20, 2021

An artist who stayed true to himself

I remember being a teenager in Hawaii and standing in a long line at a local business where our famous local boy, Glenn Medeiros, was making a personal appearance and signing autographs. Here's that record single that I asked him to sign for me that day.


 

I was reminded of this because of a recent article I read about him talking about the "negative side" of the entertainment industry. Here's that article link - https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-56029660

Glenn Medeiros was a very talented young artist and rising star. While it's somewhat sad that his star didn't get to shine long enough in the mainstream music industry, it's a great that he's become successful in private life.  He stayed true to himself and his values - and that's what really matters.

No comments: